[Fontconfig] pattern matching and embolden

James Cloos cloos at jhcloos.com
Sun Oct 16 18:47:53 EST 2005

MP> I tried disabling the artificial embolden but it doesn't seem to
MP> let me, the only way to get rid of the artificial embolden seems
MP> to be to disable it globally in the fonts.conf file.

You may need to add more conditions to the clause that enables it,
enabling it only if the font name doesn't match the broken fonts.

OTOH it may just be better to fix the fonts.  Ttx ought to let
you do so w/o screwing up any of the fonts’ features.  Seems
to be the only way to get them working globally.

-JimC
--
James H. Cloos, Jr. <cloos at jhcloos.com>