[Fontconfig] font problem...

Rameshchandra ramesh at innovatesolutions.net
Sun Aug 12 21:22:51 PDT 2007

Hi all,

    I am using Abiword(word processing software) on my PXA255-arm based
platform..I am using linux 2.4 kernel on my target...
    What ever i type on my word document...The document takes the input
from the keyboard...But it was not visible on my document...And when i
try to access the font dialog box it is giving an unhandled page
exception...I tried with the abiword forums...No solutions...I have a
doubt on my fonts...

    Since i am new to fonts..Could anyone please tell me how to install
new fonts on linux...Do you think that the problem i am facing on my
Abiword is due to font problem??

     All suggestions and tips are welcome...

     Please help me in solving this issue...
--