[Fontconfig] CJK Locale Inconsistencies.

Pat Suwalski pat at suwalski.net
Fri Jul 27 07:06:53 PDT 2007

I didn't get any responses about this so I played until I got relatively
good results.

First, I changed the DejaVu binding from "strong" to "same". This seemed
to play nice with Flash.

Next, I applied the attached patch. It basically forces the locale
environment to always be read as en_US.UTF-8.

What might be the negative side effects of that last patch? Is it
performance?

Thanks!
--Pat