[Fontconfig] Problems installing 2.6.0 on Vista

John C. Turnbull ozemale at ozemail.com.au
Sat Apr 25 02:40:28 PDT 2009

Hi Sisyphus,

I ran "./configure" - that's all - and that part works fine.  Maybe your
issue has something to do with static vs. shared libraries?  I am also
building 2.6.0.  Does your error happen after the cache directory is cleaned
(i.e. the step mine is failing at)?

Also, it's the first test that is failing on my machine but the output you
showed is the same as I get for that test.

Cheers,

John