[Fontconfig] What metric does fontconfig use to select a font

Cyker Way cykerway at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 03:29:23 PDT 2011

Hmm, it seems ~/.fonts.conf will be the first processed configurations. So
this solution should work. Thanks.

BTW, how does fontconfig sort the precedence of fonts according to the
application request? If this question is not fully answered, maybe other
problems will arise in the future. Do you have any idea on that?

--

Cyker Way
E-mail: cykerway at gmail.com
http://www.cykerway.com