[Fontconfig] Request for implementing font substitution for CJK fonts

Akira TAGOH akira at tagoh.org
Sun Jun 10 19:22:47 PDT 2012

Thanks for sharing the information. that would be useful if we
supports the panose and sFamilyClass in the future. I'm listening.

Well, I have no concrete plans to do it so far though. I could have
some testing in libeasyfc first and port it to fontconfig later
perhaps if it's really useful.

Akira TAGOH