[Fontconfig] New orth file for Uyghur with different script variant

Akira TAGOH akira at tagoh.org
Fri Mar 16 04:16:35 PDT 2012

Maybe. dunno we have pa.orth and pa_pk.orth say. keeping ug.orth may
still works as long as it points to ug_CN in glibc and it behaves the
same in both locales. or we may need to rename pa.orth too perhaps.
I'll check the code carefully and give you an answer for that once
you've finished everything and ready to file a bug for that in
bugzilla :)

--
Akira TAGOH