[Fontconfig] Fontconfig cache in chroot

Renáta Hodován hodovan at inf.u-szeged.hu
Thu Oct 4 03:13:24 PDT 2012

Actually I've just now recognised, that not all the caches are rebuilt
just a few one. These cache files had a 32 version in the cache
directory originally, but inside the chroot, fontconfig generated a
64bit version too. On the other hand if i run the application without
chroot it uses just the 32bit version... :s It's tricky... Ideas?

Cheers,
Reni