[Fontconfig] Fontconfig cache in chroot

David Mathog mathog at caltech.edu
Thu Oct 4 09:13:57 PDT 2012

On Thu, 4 Oct 2012, Renáta Hodován wrote:

> Actually I've just now recognised, that not all the caches are rebuilt just a
> few one. These cache files had a 32 version in the cache directory
> originally, but inside the chroot, fontconfig generated a 64bit version too.
> On the other hand if i run the application without chroot it uses just the
> 32bit version... :s It's tricky... Ideas?

That sounds like the binary is picking up different dynamic libraries
inside and outside the sandbox, or possibly it isn't even the same binary.
Not sure what platform you are on, but try to run:

   which APPLICATION
   ldd `which APPLICATION`

inside and outside the sandbox and see what comes back, where APPLICATION
is the name of your application, not including the path.

Regards,

David Mathog
mathog at caltech.edu