[Fontconfig] How to do cross-platform generation of fontconfig cache

GD dev gaurav.k.developer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 12:49:11 PDT 2013

To save time on cache generation, I want to generate fontconfig-cache files
on Linux and use those on QNX.

I have tried making directory structures (with font files and fontconfig's
XML files) and timestamps same on both platforms (using chroot and touch)
but the cache files generated on Linux are still different from those
generated on QNX.

Could I specify endianness, pointer-size and double-alignment to generate
cache for QNX while running in Linux or would I need to do some other
changes as well. Any pointers are much appreciated.
Regards,
Gaurav