[Fontconfig] On the order of test and edit elements in a match

Raimund Steger rs at mytum.de
Mon Jan 14 16:44:03 PST 2013

Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> Currently, for every match elements, all tests are evaluated, and if all
> match, all edits are applied in order of appearance.
>
> I like to change this such that all test and edits are applied in order of
> appearance simultaneously.   These are the reasons:

Why not...
Since interleaved <test> and <edit> were previously not even allowed by
the DTD, it shouldn't have any real impact on existing configs. OK it
was tolerated by fontconfig but I can't imagine this was exploited by
anyone...

Raimund

--
Worringer Str 31 Duesseldorf 40211 DE  home: <rs at mytum.de>