[Fontconfig] FcConfigEnableHome?

Jerry Casiano jerrycasiano at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 05:53:37 PDT 2014

Yeah, definitely worked before. Maybe because I'm explicitly adding the
users font directories to the configuration. But I assumed, probably
incorrectly, that it was still using the users cache directory.

In any case, I understand what you're saying and it makes sense. That
appears correct from the libraries point of view.

I'll test with master as soon as I can.
Worst case scenario I can just unset XDG_CONFIG_HOME to get the desired
behavior.

Thanks again.