[fprint] Can you recommend a fingerprint reader (USB connected)

Karsten Jeppesen arm9263 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 31 04:17:02 PDT 2012

Hi there,

Got libfprint crosscompiled, but now facing that the Lumidigm V302 (0525:3424) does not seem to be supported.

I need a fingerprint reader that is supported, but going through the list on the site is not yielding a result. Links are outdated.
So I figure its easier to ask here if any of you have a good idea about this.
I am looking for a stand alone device connected through USB - and supported by libfprint of course - he he.

Sincerely,

Karsten Jeppesen