[fprint] Work on FPrint

Denis Gessert denisgessert at yahoo.de
Wed Dec 26 00:33:59 PST 2012

Dear fprint team,

the American student organization "Technology Student Association" has every year a lot of technology skills requiring competitions. This year they added the competition "Open Source Software Developement" in which students have to work for a already existing OpenSource project and to document their work on it. We, Ostwald TSA, a German Chapter are going to take part in the competition and after a bit of research we decided to support the work on fprint.
We chose fprint because it is a OpenSource project which is not to big(as for example LibreOffice, Firefox, etc.) so that it is easier to get started and to show what we did on the project. Most of our team members have already a couple of years of programming experience so that we think that we have a good chance to do well.
We would very appreciate if you could give us some more information about the project and where to send our work. You can find some more information about us and TSA on http://tsaostwald.de.
Regards,
Denis