[fprint] Work on FPrint

Denis Gessert denisgessert at yahoo.de
Wed Dec 26 01:20:39 PST 2012

Hey,
thanks for the quick reply. We have to present our results at the beginning of May so that we should have plenty of time to work on the TODO list. With the programming part we should be able to do it. In questions of the documentation I have to talk to my group members as I am not sure whether it is a good idea to do it as quite young second language speakers. However, from my perspective I think that we can do it.
PS: I tried the IRC but I couldn't open the URL The latest version is 0.5 from the third of December isn't it?
Regards,
Denis