[fprint] Adding new driver

MOGANESHWARAN RAJASEGARAN moganesh at fkegraduate.utm.my
Tue Jan 24 07:55:45 PST 2012

Hi,
I am having trouble creating the diff file for the newly written source
file for eikontouch 300. I named it upeket.c. The source code is based on
upektc.c. So how to create the diff file if there is no other source file
to diff it? Or should I use upektc.c to create the diff file. And how about
other source file such as core.c fp_internal.h configure.ac and makefile.in.
Should I create the diff for the latter two also?
Thank you.

Regards,
Moganesh