[fprint] Adding new driver

Patrick Marlier patrick.marlier at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 08:08:35 PST 2012

On 01/24/2012 10:55 AM, MOGANESHWARAN RAJASEGARAN wrote:
> Hi,
> I am having trouble creating the diff file for the newly written source
> file for eikontouch 300. I named it upeket.c. The source code is based
> on upektc.c. So how to create the diff file if there is no other source
> file to diff it? Or should I use upektc.c to create the diff file. And
> how about other source file such as core.c fp_internal.h configure.ac
> <http://configure.ac> and makefile.in <http://makefile.in>. Should I
> create the diff for the latter two also?

First, do you use the git of libfprint? if not, I advice you to do it.
When done, copy your files into your git directory, use 'git add
libprint/drivers/upeket.c libfprint/core.c libfprint/fp_internal.h
configure.ac Makefile.in', and then you can use 'git diff' to get your
unified diff.

Hope it helps you.

Patrick.