[fprint] Authentec Design Specification - AES2810 & AES2550

Jango j.4 at gmx.at
Tue May 29 11:46:46 PDT 2012

Hello,

Awesome news!

To further help the fprint team developing a driver for AES2810 I can
provide one AES2810 internal fingerprint reader removed from an Thinkpad
X200. I never used it (as there is no driver for Linux) and got a new
palmrest.

If anybody volunteers to develop a driver, I would happily ship him/her
the device for free.

Thanks for your effort,
Jango