[fprint] Authentec Design Specification - AES2810 & AES2550

Vasily Khoruzhick anarsoul at gmail.com
Tue May 29 12:44:05 PDT 2012

2012/5/29 Jango <j.4 at gmx.at>:
> Hello,
>
> Awesome news!
>
> To further help the fprint team developing a driver for AES2810 I can
> provide one AES2810 internal fingerprint reader removed from an Thinkpad
> X200. I never used it (as there is no driver for Linux) and got a new
> palmrest.

Is it possible to connect it somehow to USB?

> If anybody volunteers to develop a driver, I would happily ship him/her
> the device for free.

I can try If no one else volunteers (there could be problems with
shipping device to Belarus).
I have some experience in drivers development (google for my nickname
for details).
Just want to warn that I've no much spare time, so it can take a while...

> Thanks for your effort,
> Jango

Regards
Vasily