[fprint] 4000b image error

Ing. Alfredo Alarcon frekoalarcon at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 16:06:51 PST 2012

Hi, sorry for my bad english, my name is Freko from Mexico, have a 4000b
reader and a Beaglebone ARM 7 with Ubuntu 12.04 and kernel 3.2.

I successfully installed libfprint from sources and all dependencies
from the repository, except libmagick9-dev Ubuntu suggested me another
one, all compilations are fine, when run the examples detects my reader
fine, but when takes the image send the next error:

uru4000:error [imaging_run_state] bad captured image (289 lines) or size
mismatch 111041 != 111040

But if i run the same examples in my PC with Ubuntu 10.04 kernel 2.6,
everything works fine, gets a image from the reader and save this in the
same carpet in pgm format. I hope my problem have a solution.