[fprint] 147e:2020 Upek TouchChip Fingerprint Coprocessor

Cyril Misev c.misev at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 06:14:47 PST 2012

Hi there,

Have you seen this?

http://karuppuswamy.com/wordpress/2010/07/22/how-to-get-fingerprint-reader-working-in-fedora-linux-upek-147e1000-in-this-case/

Can you maybe put these changes into the repository?

I'm new to this list and totally unexperienced in Driver development,
and am too busy to contribute anything, but I can say that having the
147e:2020 I tried to apply the same trick for the 2020, naively thinking
that their communication with the drivers are close enough. But
unfortunately it didn't work.

With kind regards,
Cyril