[fprint] aes3400

pietrek -- pietrek.j at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 05:30:37 PST 2013

Hi,
thanks for your help. Now my AES3400 works.
I used functions
r = fp_dev_img_capture(capture_device, 0, &img);
r = fpi_img_to_print_data( (struct fp_img_dev *) &capture_device /* ugly
hack ;pp */,img,&enrolled_print);
to enroll image and
r = fpi_img_compare_print_data_to_gallery(data, gal, tolerance, &n);
to verify it. Could you default export those functions default?
I found how to do contionous scanning on my aes3400( { 0x81, 0x05 } ),
but if this register isn't cleaned after scanning reader doesn't stop
sending scans and usb buffer overflows
so I have to reopen device. Is it possible in this library to write
register and flush usb buffer after scanning?
I also  attach my driver, could you add it to the library?
     Piotr Jarosz