[fprint] unable to make libfprint-0.5

Milan Lazecky espiritocz at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 02:24:42 PDT 2013

Hi,
I have an issue making libfprint-05 version. I simply need AES2660 driver
included.
However make (using GLIBC_2.12) ends up with this error:

CCLD     fprint-list-udev-rules
./.libs/libfprint.so: undefined reference to `fpi_im_resize'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [fprint-list-udev-rules] Error 1

I have a RHEL-based distribution. There is no RPM prepared for 0.5 version
of libfprint (there is only version 0.1). Yes, there are some packages for
Fedora but it needs at least GLIBC_2.14. I don't want to mess the system
too much by compiling newer version of GLIBC..
So I would like to compile the libfprint with GLIBC version 2.12. I have
GTK2 (including GDK..) installed, so I don't understand why I get this
error.
Can you give me some advice please?

Thank you very much.

With kind regards