[fprint] unable to make libfprint-0.5

VeNoMouS venom at gen-x.co.nz
Sun Mar 31 04:44:48 PDT 2013

I'm running Debian stable (6.0.7), and I can't find that function
either...

tvz0r:~# grep -ri fpi_im_resize /usr/include/*
tvz0r:~#

I'm
personally running the AES2550 driver

On 31.03.2013 22:24, Milan
Lazecky wrote:

> Hi, I have an issue making libfprint-05 version. I
simply need AES2660 driver included. However make (using GLIBC_2.12)
ends up with this error:

> CCLD fprint-list-udev-rules

./.libs/libfprint.so: undefined reference to `fpi_im_resize'
> collect2:
ld returned 1 exit status
> make: *** [fprint-list-udev-rules] Error 1
>

> I have a RHEL-based distribution. There is no RPM prepared for 0.5
version of libfprint (there is only version 0.1). Yes, there are some
packages for Fedora but it needs at least GLIBC_2.14. I don't want to
mess the system too much by compiling newer version of GLIBC.. So I
would like to compile the libfprint with GLIBC version 2.12. I have GTK2
(including GDK..) installed, so I don't understand why I get this error.
Can you give me some advice please?

> Thank you very much.
>
> With
kind regards