[fprint] New driver for AuthenTech AES3500

Juvenn Woo machese at gmail.com
Wed May 8 18:16:28 PDT 2013

Hi Dan,

Thanks for confirmation, I thought it was just AES3500 performs badly.

Is it the matching approach (i.e. minuates detection and matching in NBIS)
that poses a limitation on verification of these kind devices?

Is the Windows driver using a completely different approach on verification?

Sorry, my experiences are very limited, would very much like to get your
advice! Thanks!

best,
--
jv ♫