[fprint] 1-n matching?

Martin Hejnfelt martin at duffman.dk
Wed Jul 30 01:06:06 PDT 2014

Hi Jimmy,

fprint can indeed do this, I am myself using it for this task. I am not near the source code nor a regular computer, however you can load the prints into a zero terminated array and give it to a function (fprint_verify or something in that direction) whose output, in case of a correct match, will be the index into the array for the matched print.

Sorry for the formatting, writing this from my phone...

Regards,
Martin Hejnfelt