[fprint] Call for testing: UPEK 147e:1001, AES1660, AES1610, AES2501, AES2550, AES2810, AES2660

Vasily Khoruzhick anarsoul at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 03:45:10 PDT 2014

Hi to all fingerprint scanner users,

It's another call for libfprint testing.

Good news to all UPEK 147e:1001 users - I've added support for that
device into upeksonly driver - so it worth testing. It also may work
for 147e:1002 device - just try to add its USB IDs into upeksonly.c
and use UPEKSONLY_1001 variant for it.

Also I've improved image assembling utilities for all AuthenTec
scanners, so now match rate is a bit better for AES1660 scanner - so
all AES1660 are encouraged to test my changes as well.

All changes are pushed into master branch of
git://github.com/anarsoul/libfprint.git repo.

To obtain the code do:

git clone git://github.com/anarsoul/libfprint.git

Use instructions from [1] to compile and test it. Thanks!

Regards,
Vasily

P.S. PLEASE KEEP FPRINT MAILLIST IN CC!

[1] http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/fprint/2012-November/000330.html