[fprint] elan patch + poc 0x903 and 0x0C03

wp12880529-timo wp12880529-timo timo at teemze.de
Mon Jan 29 15:09:38 UTC 2018

Hello Igor,

where do I get the fprint_demo tool from? I failed to find it.

The overall image looks alright, but still not very good - I attached an image of mine.

I made a really careful swipe and now it detects my finger in about 50% of the cases - still not very good, but I guess I'll just need some practice.

Kind regards

Timo