[fprint] Enroll and verify fingerprint images

Péter Gönczöl retep119 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 10:49:47 UTC 2018

Hi,

Is it possible to enroll and verify fingerprint images (bmp format,
grayscale) with libfprint?
I've been reading the API docs and fprint.h but every functionality I'd
need appears to be hidden from the applications.

It seems to me that the only option is to use the lib internal
functionality like fp_async_verify_start() and do it manually. Did I miss
something? Could you help me on how I should get started?

Sorry if this is an amateur question, I'm new to native development.
Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Peter