[fprint] elan patch + poc 0x903 and 0x0C03

Igor Filatov ia.filatov at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 12:03:32 UTC 2018

So I'd created a new project instead of forking and it didn't give me an
option to manually chose libfprint/libfprint as target for the merge
request. Which is weird, I think github allows that at least... but I'm not
sure and it's not important. I've re-created as fork and everything seems
fine now.