[fprint] fprintd single sign on limitation

Dave.Wang dave.wang at emc.com.tw
Wed Nov 14 02:44:23 UTC 2018

Re-arrange and modify the definition of SSO.

In our definition of SSO.
1. Our fingerprint sensor is located on power button of notebook.
2. Device would save pre-capture image while someone touch the power button.
3. In login phase, user doesn't have to touch sensor if the pre-capture image is existed.
4. Driver would submit that pre-capture image to algorithm if the pre-capture image is existed, and then login to its corresponding account.

In your opinion, is it possible to implement SSO in libfprint?