[fdo] hicolor icon theme

Ian Kjos kjosib at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 20:26:44 PST 2005

As I recall, we get the hicolor icon theme from you guys. I looked for
it in your bug tracker, but couldn't find that package/prodect listed.
Anyway, the "24x24/actions" and "24x24/filesystems" are misspelled in
the long list of icon directories in the index.theme file. (They are
singular instead of plural.) Probably the distros are fixing it
themselves. I too have now fixed my copy, but it would be really cool
if one of you good souls would:

1. tell me the right place (specifically) to report this
2. release a fixed version

Thanks, and I'm sorry to have troubled you.