[fdo] [RFC] - Better website look

Jean Hertel jean.hertel at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 13 13:38:03 UTC 2017

Hello,

I'm not very sure if this is the correct list, if not, please point me to the correct one.

I would like to propose some aditions to the website CSS to make it a bit more user-friendly.

Attached in this e-mail is the CSS file with the aditions proposed.

Some minor changes are needed in the header HTML markup to allow a better visualization.

I will propose those later, when I'm more aware of where those templates lies.

If you want to preview the changes you can use Stylish.

A style is already provided here: https://userstyles.org/styles/141193/freedesktop-enhanced

For those that don't know Stylish:

Its a web-browser extension that allows you to overwrite CSS in websites.

Firefox Extension: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/stylish/

Chrome Extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/stylish-custom-themes-for/fjnbnpbmkenffdnngjfgmeleoegfcffe