[fdo] Lots of wiki content rewritten

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Mon Feb 18 21:32:37 UTC 2019

Hi,
To try to bring our wiki 'up to date' (as in, no longer talking about
CVS), I've gone through and rewritten a lot of the wiki content for
our main landing pages: our front page, the software and
specifications pages, the infrastructure pages, and even (to an
extent) the mission statement.

A lot of this is trying to describe how we've interpreted these things
over the past ten years anyway: the criteria we've used when judging
new project applications, for example.

It'd be great to get some feedback on these if you have anything to contribute.

Also, speaking of contribution, if anyone has time and would like to
prototype using GitLab CI for the main wiki content, that would be
magnificent. I would like to do this so people can send changes to our
web content to review without having an account created by someone
with SSH access - just like our code.

Cheers,
Daniel