[Freedreno] freedreno port for SnapDragon 800 (DragonBoard APQ8074)

Anup Kini akini at synapticon.com
Wed Jan 29 05:15:16 PST 2014

Hi ALL,

I am currently looking for alternatives to Ubuntu Touch for the DragonBoard
APQ8074.
Would it be possible to use the current freedreno repository to build a
linux kernel for APQ8074.

I have looked into the ports for ifc6410 & bStem board but they are based
on SnapDragon S4 - APQ8064

Kindly let me know if someone is already working on this, i would like to
join the development process.
Eagerly waiting for some comments/pointers on how i can proceed.

Thanks & Regards,
--

*Anup Kini*Systems Engineer
*------------------------------*

*Synapticon*  |  Cyber-Physical System Solutions

Mobile:

Direct:

+49 151 / 638 646 73

+49 7335 / 186 999 21

Fax:
+49 7335 / 186 999 1

synapticon.com <http://www.synapticon.com/>  |
@synapticon_co<https://twitter.com/#!/synapticon_co>

Synapticon GmbH  |  Hohlbachweg 2  |  73344 Gruibingen, DE
Secretary +49 7335 / 186 999 0  |  General Manager: Nikolai Ensslen
Registry Court Ulm HRB 725114  |  USt-ID DE271647127

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended
Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete it from your system.