[Freedreno] HP-TouchPad , touchscreen driver

Rob Clark robdclark at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 07:11:27 PST 2014

I don't really remember myself, but maybe someone else does.  But IIRC
the touchpad had some goofy userspace driver.

I'm not an input expert, but I think if the touchscreen driver used
normal kernel evdev stuff, x11 should automatically detect it.  At
least on desktop/x86 that stuff should be plug-and-play.

BR,
-R