[Freedreno] HP-TouchPad , touchscreen driver

Andreas Färber afaerber at suse.de
Wed Nov 12 07:39:50 PST 2014

Am 12.11.2014 um 16:11 schrieb Rob Clark:
> I'm not an input expert, but I think if the touchscreen driver used
> normal kernel evdev stuff, x11 should automatically detect it.  At
> least on desktop/x86 that stuff should be plug-and-play.

My experience with the HP Chromebook 11, using an Atmel touchpad, was
that the touchscreen driver needed to be added to the device tree and
the button bits configured via properties, then it worked without any
manual changes to X11. So, shouldn't impact freedreno.

Regards,
Andreas

GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer; HRB 21284 AG Nürnberg