[Freedreno] HP-TouchPad , touchscreen driver

vinay simha vinaysimha at inforcecomputing.com
Thu Nov 13 03:00:23 PST 2014

Andreas,

In hp chromebook the way touchscreen is added would be different, it will
be either USB(hid) based touchscreen. In general laptops will have usb(hid)
touchscreens. Default linux drivers and x11 supports that.

For mobiles it will be having mipi dsi(for display) interfaces and uses
i2c/spi interface for touchscreen. Android have it's own framework to
handle the touchscreens.

Regards,
vinay simha