[Freedreno] One quick question about Freedreno on Android

Mengwei Xu (BO SEN REN CAI GU WEN BJ) v-mengxu at microsoft.com
Tue Oct 27 23:32:48 PDT 2015

Hello all,
First lots of thanks for your efforts on this open source project. I'm currently working on GPU stuff, and I want to customize a graphic driver for some scheduling work.
My question is, can I compile and build this userspace opensource driver and flush them to my Nexus 4? If so, can anyone give a simple tutorial on this? Now I try to cross compile that freedreno git project on my machine but failed, because I'm pretty fresh on system and driver stuff. ):
Looking forwards to your feedbacks. Thanks a lot.

Best Regards
Mengwei Xu