[Freedreno] Whether A200 driver is supported by Linux Mainline Kernel

abhijit abhijitnaik27 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 14:15:03 UTC 2017

Hi Wladimir,

Thank you very much for the reply.

I am able to build the kernel, drm and mesa components.

After loading the kernel, I am getting following entries,
	/dev/gsl_kmod
	/dev/dri/card0
	/dev/dri/renderD128

Can you please let me know what are the test application that be used to
test the driver through gsl_kmod interface?

Now to test the driver, I am running kmscube, which is giving exception,
   "@MF@ using DRM kernel interface
    @MF@ fd_device_del refcnt=1
    @MF@ fd_device_del_impl
    @MF@ fd_cleanup_bo_cache devtime=0 time=0 num_buckets=55
    Segmentation fault"

Can freedreno test be used with gsl_kmod interface, I am simultaneously
trying build freedreno tests?

I have allocated 9MB of memory to "memchunk" in
drivers/mxc/amd-gpu/platform/hal/linux/gsl_hal.c as, dma_alloc_coherent
is failing for 72MB

Regards,
    Abhijit