[Freedreno] freedreno 3D test cases output display

Rob Clark robdclark at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 13:39:49 UTC 2017

On Wed, Dec 20, 2017 at 1:16 AM, priyanka more
<priyanka.more457 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm working on freedreno 3D test cases, I'm new in this.
> I've executed the few test cases on i.mx53 QSRB.
> I just want to know the output display of 3D test cases: test-es2gears.c
> test-vertex.c test-cube-structure.c and 2D test case: test-fill.c
>
> Can you please post the output display of these test cases?

I wouldn't guarantee that any/all of them generate any sensible
output.  Maybe "test" is a bad name for them, they are really designed
to get the blob driver to emit various specific state so we can "test"
how the hardware works.

That said, you can compile them and run them on your desktop/laptop
and see what they look like, or compare to running with
LIBGL_ALWAYS_SOFTWARE=1 env var (to force sw rendering)..

glxgears (and other things in mesa/demos[1]) is perhaps more useful.
And perhaps simple things like glmark2.

[1] https://cgit.freedesktop.org/mesa/demos/