[Freedreno] freedreno 3D test applications

priyanka more priyanka.more457 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 05:43:50 UTC 2017

Hi,

I've cloned freedreno test applications from the bellow link.
https://github.com/freedreno-zz/freedreno/tree/master/tests-3d

I'm working on 3d test cases, I've executed test-cube.c test-caps.c on
i.mx53 QSB environment, I got colored cube as output on display.

I'm trying to execute other 3D test cases like test-es2gears.c
test-vertex.c test-cube-textured.c and 2D test application test-fill.c, but
I'm wondering what will be the output display of these applications.

Will you please guide me in what would be the output display of these test
applications?

Thanks & Regards,
       Priyanka