[Fribidi-discuss] memory allocation problems

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at bamdad.org
Tue Nov 27 09:54:02 EST 2001

It seems that you are using fribidi-0.9.0, it has lots of bugs and
memory faults, that all are fixed already, please use the latest
fribidi from CVS, available at:

  http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=2722

fribidi will be released in a few weeks, the new version does not
depend on glib, and is quite standalone.

behdad

--
Behdad
6 Azar 1380, 2001 Nov 27