[Fribidi-discuss] Re: need you help with fribidi

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at bamdad.org
Sat Dec 28 12:37:35 EST 2002

Dear Abbas,

FriBidi is a library that should be used by other packages in
compile times.  Please try reading about Arabic OpenOffice by
searching in Google or in ArabEyes forums.  FriBidi is not a
server so running fribidi does nothing for other applications.

Also, fribidi is a bidi library, and does nothing for joining.

Behdad Esfahbod

--
Behdad Esfahbod		7 Dey 1381, 2002 Dec 28
http://behdad.org/	[Finger for Geek Code]

#define is_persian_leap(y) ((((y)-474)%2820+2820)%2820*31%128<31)