[Fribidi-discuss] DLL of fribidi? (for TCL)

Daniel Lavi daniel.lavi at bigfoot.com
Wed Jun 5 05:09:02 EST 2002

I would like to use Fribidi as an extension in TCL/TK (under
Windows to start with) so need to compile it as a DLL - either a
regular DLL or with MKTCLAPP (which will make a DLL directly
appropriate for TCL)

I have tried calling the exe version as an external program but it's
too slow for repeated calling so need a loadable module.

I have no experience with compiling DLLs - so has anyone done this
already or would anyone be willing to help me get this to work?

With thanks

Daniel Lavi