[Fribidi-discuss] CVS brakes binary compatibility?

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at bamdad.org
Thu Jun 5 11:39:07 EST 2003

Dear Beni,

This is the reason I have not released the HEAD branch yet.  The
idea is that the next release will be 1.0, with any major and
minor changes.  The rationale behind is that now that we are
breaking binary compatiblity, lets do whatever we need/want.

behdad

--
Behdad Esfahbod		15 Khordad 1382, 2003 Jun 5
http://behdad.org/	[Finger for Geek Code]

In the corner of the dream was the man with the blue guitar
It had no strings but the music touched the stars