[Fribidi-discuss] I want to help - show me how

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at bamdad.org
Sun Mar 9 08:39:04 EST 2003

Hi,

Thank you very much for the offer.  A new wave in fribidi
development will start in less than two weeks, which the annual
holidays in Iran start, and I would be free to work on it at
home.  So everyone is invited to have a deep look at the mailing
list archives, ChangeLog and TODO of the CVS HEAD branch, and a
global look at the source code itself.

I will post more later.  See you soon,
behdad