[Fribidi-discuss] Fribidi Windows DLL

mukundhan.sundaram at misys.com mukundhan.sundaram at misys.com
Wed Apr 7 02:56:23 EST 2004

Hi

Can anyone help me in finding out the windows implementation of Fribidi.
I need this for my font-end applications like VB because the Windows Bidi
algorithm
does'nt work the way we expect.

Any help on this would be great.

cheers
Mukundh

This email and any attachments have been scanned for known viruses using multiple scanners. We believe that this email and any attachments are virus free, however the recipient must take full responsibility for virus checking. This email message is intended for the named recipient only. It may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended named recipient of this email then you should not copy it or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. You should contact the Misys International Financial Systems  so that we can take appropriate action at no cost to yourself.

Misys International Financial Systems is part of Misys Banking and Securities Division, a member of Misys Group of Companies.