[FriBidi] Incorrect Arabic text rendering in maperver

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Jan 7 07:53:24 PST 2011

You should probably post the images at a service like:

http://tinypic.com/
http://photobucket.com/images/pastebin/
http://www.imagebin.ca/ (which seems to be down at the moment)

that let you upload an image, and then give you a url that you can post
to the list. Most lists do not like big attachments.

-Steve