[FriBidi] Bidi and format strings

Dov Grobgeld dov.grobgeld at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 12:04:56 PST 2011

Your problems is solved by first interpolating the strings and only as the
very last step calling fribidi. According to your description you current do
the opposite.

I.e. if the translation is:   FOO %s BAR, with %s=BAZ

Your current two steps:
1. Fribidi => RAB s% OOF
2. Interpolate => error!

Swapped steps:
1. Interpolate => FOO BAZ BAR
2. Fribidi => RAB ZAB OOF

Which also has the advantage that your interpolated string is also passed
through fribidi.

Regards,
Dov